• Experience working on web commercial projects for 2 years;
• Strong experience in C# and .NET framework;
• MS SQL experience;
• Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities;
• English, intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
• Knowledge in TypeScript and Angular 5+;
• Knowledge of Angular, SCSS/CSS/Bootstrap;
• Azure experience (Azure functions, Cosmos DB);
• Experience design enterprise applications;
• Understanding Agile methodologies.
• Ability to work directly with Architects and Managers from USA;
• High quality of established processes on the project;
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Software design, development, testing and deployment;
• Decomposition of business requirements into the technical tasks;
• Development of the project design and architecture;
• Development of the business application with the .NET platform and other technologies;
• Providing relevant feedback integration, testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution of applications.
About the project
Our client is family of companies from US that engaged in various activities with real estate operating, investment and development organisation. For example, one line of activity of our client is consulting and advisory services for real estate projects, including financial, market and demand/supply analysis.
Our team works on enterprise solutions for support real estate commercial services.