• 1.5+ year of experience working as a frontend developer;
• Good knowledge of Java Script, HTML & CSS;
• Experience with one of the modern frameworks: React.js, Vue.js;
• Experience using source control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.);
• Self-motivated and responsible;
• At least Intermediate level in English or higher.
• Danish PM onsite who have wide experience working with dev teams in Ukraine;
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Nice office in city-center near Pushkinska subway station;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
We are a great team of easy going professionals and are looking forward to welcoming you as our new colleague.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Write clean code;
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
• Communicating with a team of developers as well as with a client and and your project manager.
About the project
We are looking for a Frontend developer with some expertise in JS and experience with Vue and/or React framework to become a participant of our project team based in Kharkiv working with clients from Europe and the United States.
We value teamwork and our international (Scandinavian, American, French) approach to things makes our company a truly valued place to work for.
If you are interested in improving your tech skills working on great projects and experience a truly unique multi-cultural environment right in the center of the city, then come join us!