- 5+ years of commercial experience in development in .NET and Net core;
- Experience with Optimizely CMS or Umbraco CMS or other CMS system;
- Know SCRUM processes and is used to working agile;
- Takes active responsibility for development tasks on projects and raises issues and challenges to the immediate manager;
- Have experience in developing in microservices;
- Have experience with Azure which we use for almost all new customers;
- Is strong in relational database;
- Have experience in developing websites with a lot of integration;
- Nice to know: Have experience in Sitecore, SOLR / Mongo DB.
- English — Intermediate level and higher.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward;
- High quality of established processes on the project;
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate events;
- Modern office in the center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
- Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are building teams with international professionals in our offices in Ukraine. On a daily basis you can meet people from Denmark, France, US, Norway in our office in Kharkiv.
It could either be a global and greenfield Sitecore-project for a global customer with the majority of the team in Copenhagen or Umbraco based solutions. All projects have a project manager attached, and no project or code is older than 2 years. The backend is always .NET or headless with a frontend of React or Vue. Every voice counts, and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes us one of the strongest players in the market.