Source Angel is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team for our client.
We offer the opportunity to work on building the core products for a newly formed business offering SaaS solutions in the space of Digital Experience. Not only will the team be able to set the direction for a brand new suite of products, but we also offer to work with a highly talented team – also technically. We work across Europe but have a Scandinavian mindset meaning:
a. Work should be fun
b. You have freedom as long as you’re responsible
c. The boss isn’t always right
- We work with .Net 6 / 7 and expect the candidate to be experienced with decoupled coding and writing performant code;
- We work with Azure and expect the candidate to have familiarity with Cosmos DB, Service Bus, and Redis Cache;
- Ideally, the candidate knows about OIDC and, even better, has experience with Azure AD B2C;
- The candidate must know how to write unit tests and mocks using for example xUnit and NSubstitute;
- English — Intermediate level and higher.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward;
- High quality of established processes on the project;
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and growing your communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are building teams with international professionals in our offices in Ukraine. On a daily basis, you can meet people from Denmark, France, US, and Norway in our office.
The topic is around digital experiences and our ideas circle around the philosophy to ease the work for content editors. However, we can be more specific.
We want to offer a better way to build and collect forms to gather data from Data Subjects in a global context. We want to do this with a high focus on compliance and ensure that all stakeholders (editors, developers, compliance, and end-users) enjoy our platform.
We want to offer Content Editors a simpler way to adjust the look and feel of their components across breakpoints in a simple, intuitive and visual way. This will increase flexibility, lower time to market, and reduce the development cost of trivial variants of visual representation.
Our aim is to become a certified member of The MACH Alliance (Microservice, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS, Headless) and integrate with the eco-system as well as participate in the customer care program.