We are looking for an experienced PHP developer who will work on and help to grow the commission-free hotel booking platform together with an existing strong team.
The platform was founded in 2013. Stay Bonanza is a new online travel agency that disrupts the existing OTA market by competing with a low-cost marketing model.
An UK-based online hotel booking marketplace on a mission to offer everybody a fairer and cheaper way to book accommodation. We are in the process of delivering a killer feature to the global market.
Currently the team consists of experienced engineers located in Ukraine and Belarus.
Technical stack of the project:Node.js, Nest.js, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Laravel, Docker,TypeScript, RabbitMQ, Redis
• 3+ years of commercial programming experience with PHP;
• Proficient in working with Laravel framework;
• Experience with Git;
• A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code;
• English level — Intermediate.
As a plus
• Experience working with high loaded apps;
• Experience with NodeJS;
• Experience with SPA frameworks (preferably Vue.js);
• Good knowledge of Linux and Docker.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
• Working with an team of smart, creative people;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Nice office in city-center;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Short scope description for the next 2 months: Individual hotels/rooms matching module and bug fixing.
• Implement new functional modules
• Provide realistic estimations
• Refactoring existing codebase
• Enjoy teamwork
• Intensively communicate with a client and a team