Newly started Danish tech start-up looking for a Senior Full-Stack developer, you’ll help us to build onto our intelligent Software-as-a-Service platform that helps organizations tap into the knowledge of their employees - their collective intelligence. We use this wisdom to help organisations to predict what’s ahead and how to respond.
We are interested primarily in someone who can use a mixture of next-level code, architecture and teamwork to make high-stakes technical decisions about our platform with good buy-in from the team. We are also happy to hear from you if you prefer to just code with your headphones on all day.
- An excellent problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- A strong sense of ownership and enjoyment for a high growth start-up environment
- ReactJS with Redux on the frontend
- HTML5+ and CSS featuring browser cross-compatibility
- Laravel (PHP) on the backend
- 3 - 5+ years of experience building features for the web in a production environment
- You care about the way things are done
- You have invented or created something
Nice to have
- Data science experience
- Natural language processing (NLP) experience
- Python experience
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience
- You have worked on a successful Saas platform before
- DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You have invented or created something that seems like magic to most.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Corporate events
- Nice office in city-center
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.