We are looking for Lead Frontend Engineer to join a group of hardcore developers who have developed a platform where the focus is, to create a world where companies and influencers get the most out of each other.
In August 2018, the team's dedicated developers began building on the first commission-based influencer portal in Denmark.
The goal is to introduce a portal that has sales, larger revenue opportunities and cool collaboration opportunities as well as data-driven marketing.
The ecosystem of the project consists of a number of dashboards: web interface, admin dashboard, dashboard for business, influencers and enterprise agencies.
- Experience with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vuex, Vue Router, and VuetifyJS;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with Git;
- Ability and experience of technical leadership, high responsibility;
- A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code;
- English level — Intermediate and higher.
As a plus
- Large projects refactoring (change of technologies, huge dependencies update)
- Cross platform development experience.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Ability to make a great impact of Denmark’s first commission-based influencer portal;
- Working with an team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves
- Corporate events
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
- Play a key role in developing, continuously push project’s limits and take it to the next level with every new feature;
- You will work through the entire software development life cycle;
- Providing well-structured, re-usable, easily readable, well-documented, testable, and efficient code;
- Communicating and collaborating closely with the team, adhering to our development process and tools.