CO2HERO is fast becoming the world's leading app to take climate action.
We connect businesses committed to a positive impact for the planet with a global community committed to making eco-friendly choices. In particular, we guide our users to cut down on their CO2 emissions through different lifestyle activities such as commuting, recycling, reusing, food …. just to name a few.
CO2HERO is a (SaaS) scale-up. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies. We have a global vision and exist to encourage change in everyday behaviour, in a balanced way.
As one of our customers said “CO2HERO is a one-stop platform for carbon-friendly actions that combines gameplay, competition, and climate science no matter where people may be in the world”.
We are looking an enthusiastic and proactive React Developer with both Web & Mobile experience who shares our passion in creating impact to cut down CO2. You will be joining at the perfect time to participate in the development of our websites and mobile app across key markets.
- Web development in React/TypeScript used by our customers and internal team.
- Mobile App development in React Native for iOS and Android
- Consuming GraphQL and REST API’s
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand
- Focus on quality and doing things right
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms
- Capability to completely build Websites React, TypeScript and Ant Design
- Capability to completely build React Native application
- Code review
- Experience with React & React Native
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus (is required for type safety)
- Solid understanding of reusable components
- Write clean and well-documented code
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies/libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs and GraphQL and how to use it efficiently
- Experience with Git / GitHub
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Android Studio, etc
- Implement UI based on design and direction
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD and releasing applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Feels at ease working in English - intermediate level or higher
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Ability to work directly with Lead developer from Denmark who has wide experience working with Ukrainian dev teams
- Working in team of smart, creative people
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Corporate events
- Nice office in Bucharest
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.