PHP developer is part of a team tasked with building and maintaining web properties. This developer is tasked with architecture and creating custom Wordpress themes as well as custom Wordpress plugins from scratch. This position requires strong aptitude with PHP, WordPress.
We employ agile methodology as well as continuous integration for a fun and fast paced work
environment. We believe in release early and release often and rapid iteration. We are looking for developers who are passionate about code.
● 3+ years of experience with WordPress, PHP and MySQL;
● Deep experience of WordPress APIs;
● Understanding of web technologies, protocols and formats (HTTP, JSON, XML), REST principles;
● To be familiar with SEO;
● Experienced in WP theme and plugin development from scratch using WordPress standards;
● Creation of custom post types, plugins / widgets, Theme / Template integration.
● Good communication skills in English (intermediate level and above);
● Experience of integration with third party API;
● Experience with any PHP frameworks;
● Cloud platform technologies (AWS, Google, Azure, etc);
As a cozy and rising company we can offer you:
— 20 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
— nice office in city-center, flexible working hours;
— beer, coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
Also, you will feel the difference (in a good way!) in communication with our top management, that is Danish and, btw, so nice to work with, you can’t imagine :)
● Wordpress custom modules development;
● Working with high-load project;
● Create new features to existing project;
● Be responsible for the implementation of WP plugins from scratch;
● Focus on SEO optimization.