- 3+ years of commercial programming experience with PHP;
- Commercial experience with Laravel;
- Excellent with MySQL and database design;
- Experienced with GIT version control;
- Writing clean, well-documented and tested code.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem solving skills;
- Great communication skills;
- English level — Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
- Working with multi language websites (Translations);
- Knowledge of HTTP2 and websockets;
- Caching queries and large data sets;
- Knowledge of personalized user experiences.
- Ability to make a great impact of Denmark’s first commission-based influencer portal;
- Working with an team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including: architecture, estimation, design, development, testing, code reviews, deployment and documentation
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Designing database schemas and functionality
- Benchmarking and optimization
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
We are looking for a backend engineer to join a startup that’s changing how influencer marketing is managed. Our vision is to make influencer marketing data driven to make sure companies and influencers can measure the performance of their collaborations. When you think influencer marketing you should think of us, like you think of google or Facebook for online advertising.
In August 2018, the team’s dedicated developers began building on the first commission-based influencer portal in Denmark and launched it in January 2019. Within the first 12 months the platform had completed +400 campaigns, generated +1,000,000 clicks and +32,000 conversions.
We have more than 90 brands that we’re currently working with, and have 950+ influencers on the platform. We’re now looking to scale the platforms features and prepare it for international use.
- PHP 7.2 — Laravel framework v5.8+
- VueJS v2.6 (SPA)
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Material design