We are looking for a PHP (Drupal) developer with a solid PHP background to become a participant in our team based in Kharkiv working directly with a Danish client.
Join us and help build a platform which is mapping the newest technology into digital infrastructures.
On the project you will
- Develop architecture level tasks
- Efficient implementation and testing of features
- Offering technical solutions based on client requirements
- Proactively support the team
- Continuously improve the quality of the team and product with ideas, suggestions and by researching
- Directly communicate with client
- 1 years+ experience in Drupal development
- Proficient at PHP development
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Experience with MySQL database design and integration
- Strong understanding of Drupal core and common modules
- Experience with Git lab
- At least strong Intermediate level in English or higher
As a plus
- Knowledge of, HTML / CSS, JQuery
- Deep knowledge of design patterns
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Ability to work directly with Danish managers who have wide experience working with developers from Ukraine
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick-leave
- Corporate events
- Nice office in city center near metro Pushkinska
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.