We are looking for a solid NodeJS developer who will work on and help to grow the commission-free hotel booking platform together with an existing strong team.
The platform was founded in 2013. Stay Bonanza is a new online travel agency that disrupts the existing OTA market by competing with a low-cost marketing model.
An UK-based online hotel booking marketplace on a mission to offer everybody a fairer and cheaper way to book accommodation. We are in the process of delivering a killer feature to the global market.
Currently the team consists of experienced engineers located in Ukraine and Belarus.
Technical stack of the project:Node.js, Nest.js, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Laravel, Docker,TypeScript, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Proficient in NodeJS;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience using PostgreSQL and Sequelize ORM;
- Experience with Git;
- A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code;
- English level — Intermediate.
As a plus
- Experience working with high loaded apps;
- Good knowledge of Linux and Docker.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Working with an team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Short scope description for the next 2 months: Individual hotels/rooms matching module.
- Implement new functional modules
- Provide realistic estimations
- Refactoring existing codebase
- Enjoy teamwork
- Intensively communicate with a client and a team