We are looking for a strong Front-end Engineer with Angular experiece to join a group of hardcore developers in Dnipro sitting in our own 10 people office in Most City working with our German team.
The product is a virtual cloud platform for online and hybrid events - the digital home for events such as event streaming, online training and conferences.
As a result of the corona pandemic and the associated contact restrictions as well as the current megatrends "digitization" and "sustainability" in the event industry, our product is "THE" solution for event organizers, event agencies and event technicians.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Front-end developer using Angular 2+;
- Experienced in working with Angular 9 or newer;
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of REST API principles;
- Feels at ease working in English — intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Micro Front-end architecture experience;
- Experience with Azure Cloud;
- Experience with SQL database;
- Any experience with .NET, Linq.
- Working with an team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Working closely with product management and designer;
- Keep the quality of the product at a high level;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Handle fixes and develop new features for our web app.