- Solid Python knowledge: 3+ years of comercial expirience;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Solid knowledge of object oriented programming and preferable with experience from a low level programming language;
- Experience with implementing based on security by design;
- Experience with performance tuning and improvements;
- Write clean and well documented code;
- Experience with Git / GitHub;
- Analytical thinking
- Feels at ease working in English — intermediate level or higher.
As a plus:
- Understanding and experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with UnitTesting based on testing logic and not just code coverage.
- Experience working with AWS / Azure.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working in team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center of Dnipro;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
- Backend development in Python, GraphQL and PostgreSQL;
- Interaction with other members of the project team;
- Estimation management, code review;
- Analyzing and troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner;
- Actively looking for security vulnerabilities in the code, in code reviews and in the project design.
Climate change is impacting human lives in a variety of ways. It threatens the essential ingredients of good health — clean air, safe drinking water, food supply, and protection from catastrophic weather conditions.
Each of us is responsible for climate change through our way of life. In particular, CO2 emissions are affected by what we eat, how we transport ourselves, where we live, and the products we buy.
Most of us are aware there are consequences of those lifestyle choices. However, the consequences of each of our individual lifestyle choices are not fully transparent or easy to measure.
We know we should reduce air travel, but we do not know the exact consequence / CO2 footprint of a weekend trip to Barcelona, the impact of becoming vegetarian or flexitarian, or getting an electric car instead of an ICE car. We would like to better understand the impact of these choices and get inspired from like-minded individuals across the globe.
CO2HERO is a movement to better our daily lives.