We are looking for a lead backend engineer to join a startup that’s changing how influencer marketing is managed. Our vision is to make influencer marketing data driven to make sure companies and influencers can measure the performance of their collaborations. When you think of influencer marketing you should think of us, like you think of google or Facebook for online advertising.
● PHP 7.2 — Laravel framework v5.8+
● VueJS v2.6 (SPA)
● HTML, CSS, jQuery
● MariaDB (MySQL)
● Material design
● 5+ years of commercial programming (PHP)
● 3+ years of commercial Laravel programming
● Excellent with MySQL and database design
● Experienced with GIT version control
● Great understanding of using and creating RESTful API’s
● Writing clean, well-documented and tested code
● Unit testing
● At least intermediate/upper-intermediate English communication level required
Will be a plus
● Working with multi language websites (Translations)
● Knowledge of HTTP2 and websockets
● Caching queries and large data sets
● Knowledge of personalized user experiences
● Refactoring applications
● Young team with alternating tasks
● An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
● Flexible working hours
● Business trips to Europe
● 20 days of paid vacation
● Paid sick-leaves
● Corporate events
● Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinska Metro
● Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills
● Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
● Participate in the full development lifecycle, including: architecture, estimation, design, development, testing, code reviews, deployment and documentation
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Designing database schemas and functionality
● Benchmarking and optimization
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
About the Project
In August 2018, the team’s dedicated developers began building on the first commission-based influencer portal in Denmark and launched it in January 2019. Within the first 12 months the platform had completed +400 campaigns, generated +1,000,000 clicks and +32,000 conversions.
We have more than 90 brands that we’re currently working with and have 950+ influencers on the platform. We’re now looking to scale the platforms features and prepare it for international use.