- 3+ years of commercial experience in development;
- Proficient with TypeScript;
- Proficient with NodeJS/NPM;
- Comprehensive understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and web browser APIs;
- Proficiency with front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc);
- Proficiency with web browser developer tools and web application performance analysis (Core Web Vitals, Google Lighthouse, etc);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Competency working in bash, Linux/Unix environments;
- English — Intermediate level and higher.
As a plus:
- Experience with React;
- Proficient with WordPress/PHP;
- Proficient with Google AMP;
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies;
- Experience with test driven development and automated functional/integration testing;
- Experience with IAB/BetterAds standards compliance;
- Experience with display and video ad technologies (VAST/VPAID, Google Publisher Tag, Prebid.js, etc).
- Develop a high-load customer-facing application with clean and efficient code;
- The ability to learn quickly and get to know new tools;
- Focus on code quality, reusability and testability;
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers.
- Direct communication with Architects and Managers from USA;
- High quality of established processes on the project;
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Modern office in the center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
- Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills.
We employ agile methodology as well as continuous integration for a fun and fast paced work environment. We believe in release early and release often and rapid iteration. We are looking for developers who are passionate about code.