Source Angel is an international team of young and enthusiastic professionals. We believe that people are the reason we are able to do what we do.
We are supported by Danish management and this fact defines our main values: respect, people orientation and highest quality for everything we do.
We are looking for a responsible IT researcher to join our team in Kharkiv office on a permanent basis.
You will become part of our Ukrainian administration team where sourcing for candidates will be your main responsibility.
The culture at Source Angel is all about people, teamwork and taking IT services to a higher level so be fast and send your CV and a short cover letter in English with an explanation why you want to meet with us :)
- You are passionate about recruitment;
- Attentive to details, well organized, able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Well-versed in research and candidate sources (going beyond the traditional job boards/LinkedIn);
- Ability to prioritize tasks, wear several hats at the same time, and work with tight deadlines;
- English skills – pre-intermediate level or higher.
As a plus
- Previous experience in IT domain will be a plus;
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Working in team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center of Kharkiv;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Sourcing potential candidates by using best research practices and utilizing job boards, social media, talent communities, and other resources;
- Working closely with Recruiters and managers influencing on the process together;
- Building a strong DB of candidates n Dnipro, Kharkiv and Kyiv.
- Screening resumes to determine candidate tech skills and domain knowledge fit;
- Contact candidates and conduct phone screening interviews;
- Tracking candidate records in DB.