Source Angel is an international team of young and enthusiastic professionals. We believe that people are the reason we are able to do what we do.
We are supported by Danish management and this fact defines our main values: respect, people orientation and highest quality for everything we do.
During 5 years we have been focusing on hiring people in Ukraine. Now we have started up a new branch of our business in Romania, so you will be a part of building this with us.
We are looking for a responsible recruiter to join our Bucharest office. Also, as a recruiter you will work closely with the Delivery Managers, Team Leads, Clients and Business development managers.
- 5+ years on IT recruitment role with a good network in Bucharest;
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more);
- Ability to prioritize tasks, wear several hats at the same time, and work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
As a plus
- Skills in full-cycle IT recruitment: communicating directly with clients, cooperation with hiring managers, sourcing, interviewing, closing the vacancies - or wanting to learn it;
- Successful experience in closing Senior/Lead vacancies;
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Working in team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events.
- Full-cycle recruitment for the Bucharest office;
- Manage corporate operations (e.g. - new office openings);
- Work closely with the Operations, Finance, Recruitment teams and in-house projects to coordinate corporate activities and support extra requests;
- Sourcing and headhunting potential candidates by using best research practices and utilizing job boards, social media, talent communities, and other resources;
- Screening resumes to determine candidate tech skills and domain knowledge fit;
- Tracking candidate records in DB;
- Conducting interviews — onsite (in the office) and remotely;
- Work closely with our managers, other recruiters and existing development teams to fill positions.