2+ years of commercial experience.
You are сonfident in using:
- Objective-C / Swift
- Building custom UI components in UIKit/ CoreAnimation
- Clean Code and Clean Architecture
Will be a plus
- Design patterns
- IoT, Smart home devices
- Unit & Functional Tests
- Working with a team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours, ability to mix work from home and office conditions;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Development, evolution and maintenance of IOS mobile applications related to the world of home automation;
- Opportunity to participate in design of challenging projects;
- Communicating with a team of developers as well as with a client and a project manager on their side directly;
- Monitoring of new tech solutions;
- Discussing the tasks to be performed, assess their complexity and suggesting improvements;
- You will be in charge of the code review of your teammates;
- You will participate in architecture discussions that take place before each major change;
- You will have the opportunity to present your work to colleagues during weekly business meetings & make technical presentations.
moduloTech is recognized in the home automation world for providing the most comprehensive connected object management framework on the market, used by leading connected home companies such as Somfy, Rexel, Hitachi, Atlantic, ... It is also recognized in the world of Roadside for participating in the modernization of the production tools of service provider networks and in particular in the breakdown and towing sector with more than 3 million interventions per year.
After 9 years of existence, moduloTech cultivates a park of 10 million users and a thirst for entrepreneurship in the sectors where it is established.