• 3+ years of commercial programming experience working with JS;
• Proficient in NodeJS;
• Experience with React;
• Proficient using SQL/MongoDB;
• Experience with Git;
• A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code;
• English level — Intermediate.
Will be a plus
• Experience working with GraphQL;
• Ability to work directly with Architects and Managers from USA;
• High quality of established processes on the project;
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Implement new functional modules;
• Refactoring existing codebase;
• Building reusable and best-practice code/components;
• Participating in technology implementation proposals and discussions;
• Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation;
• Regular meetings and discussions with the customer’s side of the team.
About the project
We are looking for a solid NodeJS developer who experienced using React framework on the frontend part. Candidate will directly work with a team from the USA.
The project is the largest independent premium technology publisher in the world, is an award-winning multimedia brand that guides consumers to the best products and services available today — and uncovers the innovations that will shape their lives tomorrow. With more than 6 million social followers and a website that reaches 30 million worldwide, the brand interacts with more than 100 million people per month.
We employ agile methodology as well as continuous integration for a fun and fast paced work environment. We believe in release early and release often and rapid iteration. We are looking for developers who are passionate about code.