We are looking for a Full stack developer with expertise in JS to become a participant of our project team based in Dnipro working directly with clients from Europe.
We value teamwork and our Scandinavian approach to things makes our company a truly valued place to work for.
If you have experience and are interested in developing both back-and front-end parts then we are a perfect match.
- At least 3 years of experience working on Software Development role;
- Deep knowledge of JS;
- Experience with one of the modern frameworks: React.js, Vue.js, Ember.js, Angular
- Experience with NodeJS and any of NodeJS frameworks;
- MySQL or/and PostgreSQL;
- Self motivated and responsible;
- At least Intermediate level in English or higher (requires direct communication with clients);
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Write clean code;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Communicating with a team of developers as well as with a client and a project manager on their side directly.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Danish PM onsite who have wide experience working with dev teams in Ukraine;
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Corporate events
- Nice office in city-center near
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.