• At least 3 years of commercial experience designing and building distributed software applications;
• Experienced in working with Angular 2+;
• Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL;
• Some experience in C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core;
• Experience with Azure;
• Experience with Git;
• Feels at ease working in English — intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus
• Experience of working with microservices architecture;
• Working with a team of smart, creative people;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Nice office in city-center;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Working closely with product management and designer;
• Keep the quality of the product at a high level;
• Design server-side components, modules, classes using .NET
• Create UI using Angular
• Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues
• Collaborate with other teams.
About the project
We are looking for a Full-stack Engineer with primarily Angular 2+ experience and some .NET to join a group of hardcore developers in Dnipro sitting in our own 10 people office in Most City working with our German team.
The product is a virtual cloud platform for online and hybrid events — the digital home for events such as event streaming, online training and conferences.
As a result of the corona pandemic and the associated contact restrictions as well as the current megatrends “digitization” and “sustainability” in the event industry, our product is “THE” solution for event organizers, event agencies and event technicians.