We are looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend developer who experienced using WP templates/themes on the frontend part. Candidate will directly work with a team from the USA.
Team in Kharkiv: 4 people working with frontend and backend, adding automation tester in near future. Stable team for 2 years and growing.
The more you understand the process and the tasks and the team, the more freedom you will have regarding working location. The team is working mixed mode home and from office depending on the needs.
• Not less than 2-3 years of commercial programming experience working with JS;
• Proficient using HTML/CSS;
• Experience working with Wordpress templates/themes;
• A personal habit of writing clean, well-documented and tested code;
• Experience with Git;
• English level — Intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus
• Experience working with A/B testing.
• Ability to work directly with Architects and Managers from USA;
• High quality of established processes on the project;
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills.
• Refactoring existing codebase;
• Modification of templates and plugins;
• Implementing new functionality;
• Building reusable and best-practice code/components;
• Participating in technology implementation proposals;
• Regular meetings and discussions with the team both from Ukraine and US.
About the project
The project is the largest independent premium technology publisher in the world, is an award-winning multimedia brand that guides consumers to the best products and services available today — and uncovers the innovations that will shape their lives tomorrow. With more than 6 million social followers and a website that reaches 30 million worldwide, the brand interacts with more than 100 million people per month.
We employ agile methodology as well as continuous integration for a fun and fast paced work environment. We believe in release early and release often and rapid iteration. We are looking for developers who are passionate about code.