At Source Angel, on Behalf of our German partner Onventis, we are looking for Frontend Developer.
At Onventis we assign teams to work with the customer needs, we don't give them specific solutions to implement. We strive to understand the problem first, LIVE it, and deliver the products which make a difference for our end users.
Although we deliver a high-tech solution, our culture and our way of working are based on putting people in focus. Through trust, commitment, and helpfulness, we all work activities to be an organization where everyone is given the best opportunity to be challenged and grow. We are very excited about the work we do, the customers we help, and the opportunities we see ahead of us, and we look forward to bringing more people with us on our continued journey.
What competencies we are searching for:
- Angular 2+, TypeScript
- State management (NgRx, MobX)
- CSS (SCSS), experience with responsive/adaptive design Clean code principles
Nice to have:
- TDD, DDD
- Azure DevOps CI/CD Docker, Helm, K&s REST APIs
- OpenAPI specfication OAS
You will create:
- Webfrontends for our cloud-native, scalable, and high-performing products of enterprise level;
- Applications, which stand alone for it's value and quality on the procurement market (Sourcing, Spend Management, Procurement, Supplier management).
- Extend the shared Onventis Angular library.
You will practice:
- building and maintaining cloud-native micro-services web frontends mainly based on Angular; design first then implement approach;
- close collaboration with our Frontend Guild;
- refactoring and maintaining our existing solutions and slicing bigger services into smaller chunks like angular/ web-components and micro-sites;
- work in the cross-functional SCRUM team, dedicated to specific product areas.
How you will work:
- actively participate in development meetings (SCRUM rituals) to learn new, understand company horizons and goals;
- contribute to technical planning meetings by discussing user stories with colleagues and decomposing tasks; begin with the end result in mind;
- ensure high quality of the delivered products (documentation, code reviews, pair-programming, unit tests, API tests, monitoring, tracing, and alerting);
- collaborate closely with the product manager and UX team to ensure the team understands the purpose and desired approach clearly;
- escalate when help is needed to the Head of Development;
- align with the team during daily stand-up meetings;
- speak out for improvement suggestions during retrospective meetings which work.
You will have:
- time to "think" and work with the team to implement the best ideas in features;
- work with the product team, who cares;
- concentrate on the essence of your job;
- see CORE culture (customer-oriented; open-minded; responsible; excellent) in action;
- work in a hybrid work schedule (home office/ in-office);
- discuss feedback on your expectations and performance twice a year with your Lead;
- get regular salary reviews once per year;
- regular informal 1-1 meetings with your Supervisor (Head of Development);
- grow professionally, working closely with technical architects and other senior colleagues;
- attend workshops and conferences;
- access to e-learning platform;
- 24/7 access to modern office;
- free drinks and fruits in the office;
- travel allowance;
- company pension scheme;
- free sports at STEP Sport & Spa;
- job bike;
- regular company events to boost networking and knowledge sharing.