- 3+ years of commercial experience in front-end development;
- Strong markup knowledge;
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 modern features;
- Cross-browser and responsive layout experience;
- Figma knowledge;
- Comprehensive understanding of front-end performance optimization techniques and Core Web Vitals;
- Comprehensive understanding of Mobile-first responsive web development;
- Proficiency with web browser developer tools and web application performance analysis (Core Web Vitals, Google Lighthouse, etc);
- Proficiency with git;
- Proficient with SCSS;
- English — Intermediate level and higher.
As a plus:
- Experience with JQuery;
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies;
- Proficient with Google AMP;
- Experience with display and video ad technologies (VAST/VPAID, Google Publisher Tag, Prebid.js, etc).
- The ability to learn quickly and get to know new tools;
- Focus on code quality, reusability and testability;
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers.
- Direct communication with Architects and Managers from USA;
- High quality of established processes on the project;
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Modern office in the center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
- Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a Front-end / Markup Developer (HTML/CSS) to join our Kharkiv team. The project is the largest independent premium technology publisher in the world, is an award-winning multimedia brand that guides consumers to the best products and services available today — and uncovers the innovations that will shape their lives tomorrow. With more than 6 million social followers and a website that reaches 30 million worldwide, the brand interacts with more than 100 million people per month.
We employ agile methodology as well as continuous integration for a fun and fast paced work environment. We believe in release early and release often and rapid iteration. We are looking for developers who are passionate about code.