Developer will be tasked with engineering of compelling and responsive user experiences using modern front-end web technologies. This position requires strong Java Script skills and a solid experience using React framework. Here you’ll be given the chance to show your skills developing our awesome product and grow to your full potential, while being a part of a great team that always has your back.
Client — software company dedicated to delivering AI-powered omnichannel marketing. The solution enables marketers to explore customer data and use it across all channels to create an optimum customer experience, driving loyalty and profit.
Project — a SaaS platform that is continually developed to enhance the business value of our customers’ communication and to keep our customers at the forefront of AI-powered, personalised omnichannel marketing.
Dedicated teams are working in such locations as: Copenhagen, London and Kiev, our employees are an inspiring mix of technologists, marketers, business people, and developers.
We believe in supporting each other, growing professionally and having fun!
● 3+ years of commercial experience with Java Script;
● Experience working with React framework at least 2 years;
● Good working knowledge of Redux and TypeScript;
● Experience with testing;
● Ability to solve problems both independently and as part of a team;
● English intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
● Knowledge of Styling with SASS / SCSS;
● Previous Experience BDD Testing with Jest;
● Knowledge of Redux Toolkit;
● Have previous experience using Ant design.
● Ability to work directly with Architects and Managers from EU;
● Established processes on the project
● An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
● Flexible working hours
● 20 days of paid vacation
● Paid sick-leaves
● Corporate events
● Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinska Metro
● Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills
● Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
● Develop efficient, fast and adaptive layouts of interfaces;
● Collaborate with team members to improve product;
● Optimize code for performance and scalability;
● Produce quality work while meeting required production metrics;
● Suggest high-quality solutions that respond to the business needs.