• At least 4 years of professional consulting experience in big data, and data engineering;
• Data Ingestion and Storage including Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Kafka and Spark Streaming, Azure EventHub/IoT Hub, and Azure Stream Analytics;
• Data Engineering including Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks with experience with Python and T-SQL;
• Cloud Big Data Analytics in Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services;
• Relational Databases including Azure SQL, SQL Server;
• NoSQL Databases including Cosmos DB;
• Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities;
• English, upper-intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree, or MS degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, or Machine Learning;
• Experience with Azure functions, C# .NET, and SSIS is a plus;
• PowerBI experience.
• Ability to work directly with Architects and Managers from USA;
• High quality of established processes on the project;
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinskaya Metro;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
• Create data warehouse from scratch;
• Collaboration with development team.
About the project
Our client is family of companies from US that engaged in various activities with real estate operating, investment and development organisation. For example, one line of activity of our client is consulting and advisory services for real estate projects, including financial, market and demand/supply analysis.
Our team works on enterprise solutions for support real estate commercial services.