At Source Angel, on Behalf of our German partner Onventis, we are looking for Automation Quality Assurance (AQA) engineer.
At Onventis we assign teams to work with them, we don't give them specific solutions to implement. We strive to understand the customer needs problem first, LIVE it, and deliver the products which make a difference for our end users.
Although we deliver a high-tech solution, our culture and our way of working are based on. Through trust, commitment putting people in focus, and helpfulness, we all work activities to be an organization where everyone is given the best opportunity to be challenged and grow. We are very excited about the work we do, the customers we help, and the opportunities we see ahead of us, and we look forward to bringing more people with us on our continued journey.
We think it's fun to come to work every day, and we think you will too!
What competencies we are searching for:
- beginner to middle level in e2e automation using Type Script/ Java Script;
- basic knowledge of Cypress framework;
- practical knowledge testing web applications and services on Azure, AWS;
- Knowledge of OOP, test design concepts, and automation patterns;
- Understanding HTTP, JSON, REST;
- middle to senior level SQL;
- English upper-intermediate skills;
Nice to have:
How you will work:
- align with the team during daily stand-up meetings;
- discuss features with the team before implementing them;
- begin only having the end result in mind;
- bring in new technology, and learn from each other in the QA guild;
- show the results of your work to the team and stakeholders during sprint review meetings;
- come up with new ideas - and ideas on how we can use new fun technology.
- speak out for improvement suggestions during which retrospective meetings which work;
- move within short sprints, so what you build will immediately get into the hands of users who really appreciate what we do;
- work with the feature branches according to the GIT FLOW;
- discuss product-related questions with the Product Manager and QA colleagues;
- participate in development and cross-team sync-up meetings to learn new, understand company horizons and goals;
- participate and hold internal knowledge workshops.
- Make Spikes to understand new technologies and approaches;
You will have (Germany)
- time to "think" and work with the team to implement the best ideas in features;
- work with the product team, who cares;
- concentrate on the essence of your job;
- see CORE culture (customer-oriented; open-minded; responsible; excellent) in action;
- work in a hybrid work schedule (home office/ in-office);
- discuss feedback on your expectations and performance twice a year with your Lead;
- get regular salary reviews once per year;
- regular informal 1-1 meetings with your Lead;
- grow professionally, working closely with technical architects and other senior colleagues;
- attend workshops and conferences;
- access to an e-learning platform;
- 24/7 access to modern office; free drinks and fruits in the office;
- travel allowance;
- company pension scheme;
- free sports at STEP Sport & Spa;
- job bike;
- regular company events to boost networking and knowledge sharing.