We are looking for Android developers who will join our mobile team by participating in the development of Android applications for the smart home sector. You will also participate in making strategic decisions about the frameworks that we use.
- 3+ years of commercial experience
You are сonfident in using:
- Java and Kotlin;
- Android SDK;
- Clean architecture, design patterns for mobile apps;
- Retrofit, volley;
- Android architecture components;
- Dependency injection (Dagger/Koin);
Will be a plus
- Writing custom views;
- Navigation Architecture Component;
- Kotlin Coroutines;
- Working on multi-modules projects;
- Unit & Functional Tests (JUnit, Mockito, Espresso).
- Working with an team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Development, evolution and maintenance of Android mobile applications related to the world of home automation;
- Opportunity to participate in design of challenging projects;
- Communicating with a team of developers as well as with a client and a project manager on their side directly;
- Monitoring of new tech solutions;
- Discussing the tasks to be performed, assess their complexity and suggesting improvements;
- You will be in charge of the code review of your teammates;
- You will participate in architecture discussions that take place before each major change;
- You will have the opportunity to present your work to colleagues during weekly business meetings & make technical presentations.
moduloTech is recognized in the home automation world for providing the most comprehensive connected object management framework on the market, used by leading connected home companies such as Somfy, Rexel, Hitachi, Atlantic, ... It is also recognized in the world of Roadside for participating in the modernization of the production tools of service provider networks and in particular in the breakdown and towing sector with more than 3 million interventions per year.
After 9 years of existence, moduloTech cultivates a park of 10 million users and a thirst for entrepreneurship in the sectors where it is established.
The missions at moduloTech:
- Create service platforms in the Roadside sector (Assistance, Troubleshooting, Pound, etc.)
- Develop applications for controlling connected objects in connected homes.